Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Mississauga, Ontario location. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Customer Service Representative will support a large variety of customers from small, local accounts through to large, strategic accounts. They will ensure the timely and accurate processing of all customer orders and inquiries with expedience and proficiency, with the goal of meeting company standards and exceeding customer expectations!
Key duties of the role include:
- Process incoming customer purchase orders via phone, fax and email; including order entry, order maintenance, credit and debit note processing
- Place customer product orders using an ERP system while ensuring efficiency and high attention to detail.
- Review and resolve issues related to pricing errors, discontinued items, below minimum quantities or below minimum order level.
- Initiate contact with the customer to communicate and resolve any issues, respond to customer inquiries and consistently provide excellent service.
- Ensure Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) are issued in accordance with company policies.
- Work closely with 3PL providers and logistics teams to effectively manage outbound orders.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners including Sales, Service, Marketing, Distribution and Finance to resolve product quality issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop strong knowledge of ACCO products, policies, procedures and systems.
- Support Manager by generating reports on department metrics.
- Make recommendations for improvement of existing processes.