ACCO Brands, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded school and office products, with annual revenues of nearly $1.9 billion is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our Central and Western Canada region within our Print Finishing Solutions business. For more than 60 years, our print finishing solutions have served a broad range of document communication needs for businesses worldwide. Our products and services in this category are critical to our customers in distinguishing their printed materials and achieving a professional edge in today’s competitive market.
The Sales Manager, Central and Western Region is responsible for driving revenue and gross profit to meet the P&L Plan for the Print Finishing Solutions business at ACCO Brands Canada. This role will lead a team of Account Managers and District Sales Coordinators, working to deliver on their business objectives and ensure a superior customer experience.
- Key Assign monthly, quarterly and yearly equipment and supply sales quotas to the Account Management team and attain Team Quota assignmen
- Regularly review Account Manager sales activity to ensure levels are driving the achievement of sales targets; coach and direct to improve performanc
- Work directly with Account Managers on pricing to insure market competitiveness, Gross Profit achievement and successful penetration of the market with our group of products
- Provide training opportunities to Account Managers to enable them to improve their product knowledge, sales techniques and customer interaction success
- Regularly motivate the team by providing continual coaching, feedback and recognition for successes
- Source out-of-the box growth opportunities where we can strategically partner with other businesses to find additional relationships and vertical markets for the PFS product lines
- Identify, negotiate and implement new strategic partnerships
- Manage Print Partner customer relationships for the Canadian business, which includes developing pricing and incentive programs, training programs for their sales force, and overall management of the relationship to drive increased PFS sales
- Key member of the PFS Steering Committee, providing expertise and opinion to help facilitate the overall management, success and growth of the PFS business
- Interface with cross functional team members to coordinate the end to end activities needed to support the PFS business, from initial pricing all the way to product shipment and invoicing
- Champion the PFS business within ACCO Brands Canada to win the necessary resources and visibility to be a successful business unit
- Hire competent staff and provide them with training so that they are able to perform their job duties and meet team objectives
- Set clear performance goals and provide ongoing direction, coaching and guidance
- Coach and develop direct reports in order to facilitate career growth and development